To purchase a COVID-19 Test, please complete the following steps.
- Select the type of test, and number of tests needed. One per individual.
- During checkout reserve your time slot before noon the day the results are needed.
- Registration instructions will be emailed to you in your confirmation email. Registration must be completed before your appointment.
- At the time of your appointment visit 5912 Venture Park Drive, Kalamazoo. There will be instructions on-site.
- We will bring you a sample collection swab and tube to your vehicle. Samples we be self-collected by you by gently swirling the swab just inside both nostrils (anterior nares) for 15 seconds and placing it into a collection tube.
- Your test report will be sent to you electronically via our secure online portal.
We cannot guarantee that samples collected for late appointments will be processed within the requested range of time.
It is important to submit a good sample for testing, as we want to provide a clear result. If the sample submitted is insufficient your results may be inconclusive, at which point we cannot guarantee a bona fide result in the turnaround time requested. Book and submit your sample for processing as early as possible.
Your results will be sent to you via our secure online portal within the day your sample is collected. There may be delays due to increase in COVID-19 infections and lab verification of positive results. Results cannot be provided over the phone. You must register before sample collection and use your registration credentials to access your results.
Insurance & Fees
We are cashless and only accept credit cards for test services. For covered tests, please select "Covered Antigen Test for Insured and Uninsured Patients".