* We must get your sample by 12pm Noon to provide same day results. We apologize but there are no exceptions. *
How It Works
To purchase a COVID-19 PCR Test, please complete the following steps.
- Select an appointment time. If purchasing for pre-flight testing, please confirm specific details regarding your flight with your airline.
- Enter your information and email address. You can add additional people to the same appointment time.
- A registration code will be emailed to you. Registration must be completed by each person before your appointment.
- At the time of your appointment visit 150 Livernois St., Ferndale, MI, 48220 and remain in your vehicle. Follow signage and text (248) 733-3550 to let us know you have arrived.
- We will bring you a sample collection swab and tube to your vehicle. Samples we be self-collected by you by gently swirling the swab just inside both nostrils (anterior nares) for 15 seconds and placing it into a collection tube.
- By the end of the day, your test report will be sent to you electronically via our secure online portal.
We cannot guarantee that samples collected for late appointments will be processed within the requested range of time.
It is important to submit a good sample for testing, as we want to provide a clear result. If the sample submitted is insufficient your results may be inconclusive, at which point we cannot guarantee a bona fide result in the turnaround time requested. Book and submit your sample for processing as early as possible.
About Rapid COVID-19 PCR Swab Testing
Real Time PCR testing can only be performed by a high complexity CLIA certified molecular lab under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA. This testing meets the strictest guidelines COVID-19 testing.
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
Drive-through appointments are available at our Ferndale testing site by selecting a date/time during checkout. Although we are happy to reschedule appointments, please contact us about changes to your scheduled sample collection. Please EMAIL ANY SCHEDULE CHANGES that you need to make -- no rescheduling will be done over the phone.
EMAIL - email@example.com
For Emergencies Call - (248) 733-3550
Your results will be sent to you via our secure online portal within the day your sample is collected. There may be delays due to increase in COVID-19 infections and lab verification of positive results. Results cannot be provided over the phone. You must register before sample collection and use your registration credentials to access your results.
Insurance & Fees
We accept insurance, cash and credit card for test services. We request a credit card for reservation, but it will not be charged unless insurance cannot be collected. You will be notified prior to any charges made to your credit card.