IMPORTANT: Follow Instructions Below
1. Select an appointment time. You will receive a confirmation.
2. YOU MUST REGISTER. Click on the “Register Now” link below and complete a separate registration for each patient.
*** Do not call the laboratory to request expedited turnaround times. If you need your test in a specific timeframe you must purchase Expedited Testing (Next Day PCR or Same Day PCR). Covered testing may take 24-48 hours or longer depending on demand.***
3. Covered program does not include tests used for travel. Please select “Next Day PCR” or "Same Day PCR” to purchase your test.
4. At the time of your appointment visit 150 Livernois St., Ferndale, MI, 48220 and remain in your vehicle. Follow signage and text (248) 733-3550 to let us know you have arrived.
5. We will bring you a sample collection swab and tube to your vehicle. Samples we be self-collected by you by gently swirling the swab just inside both nostrils (anterior nares) for 15 seconds and placing it into a collection tube.
6. Your test report will be sent to you electronically via our secure online portal.
We cannot guarantee that samples collected for late appointments will be processed within the requested range of time.
It is important to submit a good sample for testing, as we want to provide a clear result. If the sample submitted is insufficient your results may be inconclusive, at which point we cannot guarantee a bona fide result in the turnaround time requested. Book and submit your sample for processing as early as possible.
About COVID-19 PCR Swab Testing
Real Time PCR testing can only be performed by a high complexity CLIA certified molecular lab under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA. This testing meets the strictest guidelines COVID-19 testing.
Your results will be sent to you via our secure online portal by the end of the next day. There may be delays due to increase in COVID-19 infections and lab verification of positive results. Results cannot be provided over the phone. You must register before sample collection and use your registration credentials to access your results. Please allow up to 48 hours for results turnaround.
No Surprise Act
In accordance with the No Surprise Act, patients may be billed up to $50 for this PCR test should their insurance not fully cover the cost of their test. Please read here for additional information on your rights under the No Surprise Act.