Book your appointment today
How It Works
To purchase a COVID-19 PCR Test, please complete the following steps.
- Select the number of tests needed. One per individual.
- During checkout reserve your time slot. If booking a test for an upcoming flight, schedule your appointment within 72 hrs of your arrival time at your destination (please confirm specific details regarding your flight with your airline).
- Registration instructions will be emailed to you. Registration must be completed before your appointment for each patient. The registration information will be used on the official results report.
- At the time of your appointment visit 150 Livernois St., Ferndale, MI, 48220 and remain in your vehicle. Follow signage and text 248-733-3550 to let us know you have arrived.
- We will bring you a sample collection swab and tube to your vehicle. Samples will be self-collected by you by gently swirling the swab just inside both nostrils (anterior nares) for 15 seconds and placing it into a collection tube.
- Your test report will be sent to you electronically via our secure online portal.
We cannot guarantee that samples collected for late appointments will be processed within the window.
About Rapid COVID-19 PCR Swab Testing
Real Time PCR testing can only be performed by a high complexity CLIA certified molecular lab under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA. This testing meets the strictest guidelines COVID-19 testing.
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
Drive-through appointments are available at our Ferndale testing site by selecting a date/time during checkout. Although we are happy to reschedule, due to our limited schedule, there are no refunds for missed appointments. Email us at email@example.com or call (248) 733-3550 for questions.
Your results will be sent to you via our secure online portal. There may be delays due to increase in COVID-19 infections and lab verification of positive results. Results cannot be provided over the phone. You must register before sample collection and use your registration credentials to access your results.
Insurance & Fees
We accept cash, check and credit card for test services. We are unfortunately unable to bill your insurance company on your behalf.